Reid are a family and staff-owned business that thrives on our people helping each other to learn and enjoy their work. We want people to grow with the business and offer opportunities including training, advancement and share ownership to help achieve this goal.
- Above average salary/hourly rate plus the ability to earn bonuses/incentives.
- Flexibility in working hours with permanent/casual positions available.
- Training to improve your skills.
- Save money through our generous staff discount plan.
- Join a friendly team who get to work with bikes every day!
Reid Cycles is Australia’s largest independent bicycle brand with stores in Melbourne (Richmond), Brisbane (Woolloongabba), and Perth (Balcatta). We make bikes for some of Australia’s largest bicycle retailers and are also sold in more than 35 countries around the world.
We are currently recruiting for Bike Builders and Mechanics, Salespeople and Store Managers/Assistant Managers in each state where we operate. In many cases all you need is enthusiasm as we can train you about the bikes!
We'd love to speak with you!
Reid Cycles is an equal opportunity employer. If you have the attributes to do a good job, then we encourage you to get in touch:
- Highly motivated and strive to make the most of every day.
- Get a buzz from seeing your work and ideas make a difference to the greater business.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude to making the store and yourself successful.
- Committed and disciplined to work efficiently.
- Have had previous experience in a bike store and/or retail sales.
- Know about bikes or willing to learn.
- Passionate about providing the best customer service experience possible.
Do you have the motivation, attitude and skills to succeed?
You can also send an email with a resume and cover letter stating why you would be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.
View current openings available on Seek.