COVID-19 Reid Updates
With the update to stage 3 lockdown for Metro Melbourne, our North Melbourne store (as well as all other stores) will remain open. We want to make sure that anyone wanting to get cycling during this time has access to do so. See store information and trading hours here. Alternatively, you can also shop online.
We are continuing to operate with increased safety measures to ensure the health and safety of all customers and staff.
- EFTPOS “tap and go” payments preferred instead of cash for in-store transactions to avoid contact with notes. The EFTPOS machine will also be sanitized after each use.
- Keeping a safe distance of 1.5-2 meters distance between staff and other customers - avoiding physical contact (e.g. handshakes).
- Increased daily cleaning routine and regular cleaning of store surfaces and door handles.
- Stores will have a maximum number of customers allowed within the store at any given time. Once this maximum is reached, the door will be locked, and we ask that customers wait outside for staff to open the door.
- Our employees have been advised not to come into work and to self isolate if they are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms. We also ask that customers that are feeling unwell also do the same.
For anyone ordering online to pick up in-store, please note that there are additional wait times on account of the current situation.
We appreciate your assistance and support during this time and hope we can all take care of each other.
Take care and stay safe,
The Reid Cycles Team.