Stage 4 Metro Melbourne Updates
As we continue to follow government advice in regards to COVID-19, we are adapting the way we operate to make sure we keep everyone safe whilst still allowing our customers to receive the bikes that they enjoy.
As of Thursday the 6th of August, our North Melbourne store will ONLY be open for contactless store pick up, and no longer open for walk-in sales.
Services and repairs operations at the North Melbourne location is temporary closed due these restrictions.
Our online store and all other stores operate business as usual.
To ensure that our Melbourne customers can still choose to ride Reid, there will now be three delivery/collection options:
1. Contactless Store Pick Up:
Order online and once contacted by store team, collect your fully assembled bike in store in a contactless exchange. See below for further information in reagrds to contactless store collection processes/guidelines.
2. Standard Home Delivery:
Order online as usual. This is a flat rate of $9.99 for most of Australia. Bikes are delivered by our courier and arrive in a bike box 85% assembled (therefore requires some final assembly).
3. Fully Assembled Bike Home Delivery:
This is a new service we have introduced for stage 4 lockdown in the Melbourne metro area only. For $99, our skilled mechanics will assemble your bike and our staff will deliver it to you. Simply select the 'Ready to Ride' shipping option at checkout.
If you have any further questions or need advice on which bike to choose, please call us at 9329 4447 or email us at email@example.com.
Steps for Contacless Store Pickup
1. Place your order online and select the Melbourne store pickup as your delivery option.
2. Once your bike is ready for collection, our team will contact you.
- If the bike is in store, this can be done on the same day.
- If the bike needs to come from our warehouse, it will usually take 1-2 days.
3. Once notified, come pick up your bike in a contactless exchange.