We've partnered with Bicycle Network to give you the opportunity, the know-how and the bike to commute to work! Forget the endless traffic jam, and the unreliability of public transport. We want to encourage more people to ride their bike as a part of the National Ride2Work Day Program.
We're looking to challenge five riders to commute to work via a mix of car, train or bus and compare it to commuting by bike over the course of a month. We want to see how riding your bike to work or uni can improve your commute.
We'll be supporting our riders with a brand new Urban X2 bike, an Aero Road Helmet, Light Set and Lock PLUS a Bicycle Network Membership (all worth over $760!).
To be eligible to participate in the Experiment you must:
- Live in/near one of the following capital cities: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth
- Live between 8-12km from your place of work or study
- Be able to commute to your place of work or study via different transport options e.g. car, train, bus or bike
- Be available to complete the required commutes between the 11/9/16 and 12/10/16
- Participate in Ride2Work Day on 12/10/16
- Be willing to record and share your experience through photos and blog posts
*Entries close 31st August 2016. Winners will be chosen by judges based on meeting the eligibility requirements and providing the best answer to question 10 in the form above. In entering and providing your email address, you agree to receive email communication from both Reid Cycles and Bicycle Network, including any affiliates. You can unsubscribe at any time.