What is the Reid Return Policy?
Our Returns Policy for online purchases lasts 30 days (unless you have a warranty claim, please see our warranty info for more details). If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We will only accept returns on clothing that is in as-new condition, unworn and with the tags included. For hygiene reasons, in particular with knicks or shorts, we cannot accept the return of items that have been worn.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards
How can I return something I bought online?
If you purchased an item online it can be returned using the following process:
- Contact our customer service team at email@example.com
- Provide all necessary details as outlined below.
- We will do our best to respond within 1 business day with further instructions.
We'll need the following information to quickly process your return:
- Your order number, if known (it appears on the top of your order confirmation email).
- Your name and address.
- A description of the issue with the item that you are returning.
- Whether you would prefer a refund or exchange.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition - if it is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Can I return my product In-Store?
Your item can also be returned to the Reid Cycles store that you purchased it from, accompanied with a copy of your receipt. Returns done in a store can be processed immediately.
What is the refund process?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds
- Once your refund is approved, please allow a few days for your bank to credit your account. Please carefully check all accounts you may have used for the original payment.
- Contact your credit card company. Different providers take varying amounts of time to process these payments.
- If they are unable to help you should contact your bank.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I return a sale item?
Both sale and regular priced items may be refunded.
Can I exchange an item?
If your item is damaged or defective you can choose to receive a refund or an exchange. If you would like to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
Can I return an item that is a gift?
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
What is the returns address?
If we ask for the item to be sent back, the returns address is:
Unit 67 422-426 Somerville Road
Tottenham, VIC, 3012.
You will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning your item unless that item was damaged when received. In that case we will cover the cost of shipping. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it takes for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.