Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Reid and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person unless otherwise stated. All additional entries from the same person will be considered invalid.
- Closing date for entry will be as announced and advertised during the competition. After the announced/advertised date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are as described in the post/ad.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner of the competition will be chosen at random unless advertised otherwise (i.e Game of Skill), from all entries received and verified by Reid Cycles based on the competition criteria.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook or Instagram within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Reid Cycles will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/ delivered. As per our shipping policy, Reid Cycles will cover up to $80 of the delivery fee (Most of mainland Australia and tasmania). Some regional/remote locations may incur a further cost - and in this case, the additional cost will be at the winners expense.
- Reid Cycles decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and state in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Reid Cycles reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.