Argon 29er Review - Bournemouth Cyclist
11 February, 2020
After our International team in England lent out our Argon 29er to a local cyclist they met over Instagram and two duathlons later, Jon street (https://www.instagram.com/bournemouth_cyclist/) has written a great review for anyone wanting to find out more about our Argon or 29ers as a whole.
Read a snippet of the blog below and head over to bournemouthcyclist.co.uk to read the full thing as well as the rest of Jons cycling journey.
"The bike I've had the pleasure of time with is their mid-range Argon 29er. I've ridden it for approximately two months and got to know it pretty well. It's been used on social XC rides with mates, solo single track missions, and I've even raced a couple of duathlons on it. It's been great, and I'll expand why I think that. But first, let's look at the build.
The bike is built around Reids new custom alloy frame. Its smart looking and is specced as well as anything else I have seen at the same price point." Carry on reading...
- Custom hydroformed 6061 smooth welded, trail ready alloy frame with carefully chosen double butted tubing to enhance stiffness and reduce weight
- The Suntour XCR AIR LOR 100mm travel fork features adjustable preload and lock out and features a QLC15 thru axle to provide addition stiffness
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes provide outstanding power and control
- Shimano Alivio 2 x 9 speed gearing can tackle any terrain with ease
- Lifetime frame warranty and two year suspension fork warranty for your peace of mind, as well as a one year warranty on all other non-consumable parts