Falco Sport Road Bike Charcoal
Falco Sport Road Bike Charcoal
Enjoy a $275 discount this Christmas
With a carbon fork and trusted Shimano and FSA components; the Falco Sport is the perfect bike for getting started on fast road racing or big distance rides.
The Falco Sport is a true drop bar road bike all around performer.
Built on a lightweight double-butted 6061 alloy frame with smooth welds and internal cable routing for a sleek finish, the Falco Sport road bike is designed with racing geometry and built to offer a balance of vertical compliance and lateral stiffness for excellent on-road handling.
The bike also features a carbon fibre fork to reduce weight and road buzz.
This quality road bike features a careful selection of branded components including Shimano Tiagra 4700 STI shifters and derailleurs, FSA Omega EXO crankset and Tektro dual-pivot caliper brakes.
Integrated brake and gear levers (Shimano STI) means that you can brake and change gears without moving your hands from the hoods of the drop bars.
- New lightweight double butted R2 hydroformed alloy frame with smooth weld technology and internal cable routing. Features a carbon fork for weight savings and reduced road buzz.
- Shimano Tiagra STI shifters and derailleurs, FSA Omega EXO crankset and Tektro dual-pivot caliper brakes.
- Light, fast Alex DA16 rims running Kenda Kontender 23c road tyres.
- Road race geometry for a fast, aerodynamic position.
- Lightweight Design - 10.5 kg
|Frame||Reid double-butted 6061 alloy road bike frame|
|Forks||Reid carbon fibre with alloy steerer|
|Wheelset / Rim||Alex da16 double wall alloy|
|Brakes||Tektro dual-pivot caliper brakes|
|Tyres||Kenda kontender 700 x 23c road tyre|
|Hubs||Alloy quick release f & r|
|Freewheel / Cassette||Shimano hg500 10-speed (11-32t)|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano tiagra 4700|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano tiagra 4700|
|Handlebars||Zoom alloy dropbar 420mm wide reach 80mm drop 124mm 31.8 barbore|
|Stem||Reid alloy race stem threadless 90mm 7° pitch|
|Shifters||Shimano tiagra 4700 integrated|
|Bottom Bracket||Fsa sealed bearing|
|Brake Lever||Shimano tiagra 4700 integrated|
|Pedals||Vp-320 alloy platform 9/16\ steel axle|
|Grips||Reid bar tape|
|Seatpost||Alloy 27.2mm micro adjust 350mm|
|Chainset||Fsa omega exo alloy 170mm 50/34|
|Top tube length||545||557||573||590|
|Seat tube length||520||540||560||580|
|Head tube length||145||165||190||220|
|Seat tube angle||73||73||73||73|
|Head tube angle||72||72||73||73|
|Full fork length||368||368||368||368|
|SMALL||160cm - 167cm||5'2" - 5'5"|
|MEDIUM||167cm - 176cm||5'5" - 5'8"|
|LARGE||176cm - 185cm||5'8" - 6'1"|
|X LARGE||185cm - 195cm||6'1" - 6'4"|
This series of how-to video guides will take you through each step of assembling and tuning your new Bike. Watch the series or choose the tasks you need help with:
Assembly instructions guide
If you prefer to work from step-by-step diagrams, you can use this Assembly Instruction Guide for key points on all basic areas of bike assembly.
Need more assistance?
Please contact Customer Service for friendly expert advice to help you get your bike ready to ride. We welcome your questions as they will help us to improve the instructions we provide in future.
Our Falco Sport Road Bike Charcoal includes the industry-leading Reid Warranty: lifetime on frame and rigid forks, 2 years on non-consumable parts and a free first service to get you going. Test ride in-store or shop online to enjoy a 30 Day Test Ride to guarantee you get a great deal.
Click and Collect
Buy online and collect in-store from our Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth stores fully assembled by our bike mechanics and ready to ride.
Be advised that your chosen store will phone you within 24 hours of ordering to confirm a collection date based on your availability, the location of stock and your chosen collection store.
Our bikes are shipped in a box 85% assembled and require basic assembly, like turning handlebars and inserting pedals. Check out our Assembly Videos that give instructions on how to do this.
Buy One, Plant One
Since January 2020 we have partnered with Eden Reforestation Projects to donate enough money to pay a local person a fair wage to grow, plant and guard to maturity 1 native tree for every bike we sell.
We've now planted more than 200,000 trees and counting.
- HYHaoran Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24How often you ride RegularlyReasons you ride Commuting, Health, FunRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agonice bike
all right but sometimes have mistake when I change the gears. however, that does not affect cyclingValue for moneyRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Component qualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DJDuncan J.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
The bike is excellent value for money however there is no free lunch - the quality of some components has been downgraded to reach this price bracket.
1. The rear wheel arrived with a small dent on the braking track
2. The pedals provided are laughably small, although most other bikes ship without pedals
3. The seat mounting mechanism at the top of the seat post is somewhat crude. It still allows for tilt however.
4. The front derailleur was not correctly aligned, which required time and some ParkTool YouTube videos to remedy.
5. The brakes are competent but not confidence inspiring in their ability to bring you to a stop quickly
6. The saddle provided is very painful and not well designed, though this seems common on many entry level bikes. I recommend an upgrade to an SQlab saddle for anyone buying a cheap road bike. This made a big difference for me.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.