Girls Classic 16" Vintage Bike Turquoise
Girls Classic 16" Vintage Bike Turquoise
Click & Collect Customers: Your chosen store will phone you within 24 hours to confirm a collection date based on location of stock and your chosen store.
Now your child can ride in style with our new range of specially designed Vintage kids bikes. Our Reid Vintage style kids bikes are specially made for children, and built just like our grown up bikes with reliable, high quality components and classic style.
Kids will love their new dutch style bike, complete with a chainguard to protect little hands and feet, and of course a vintage style bell. With a paint job and tan accessories to match our adult range, now the whole family can enjoy riding in style.
For safety and performance the dual-pivot caliper brake on the front is the same style as we use on our adult Vintage bikes, just scaled down for smaller hands. The backpedal coaster brake on the rear provides a familiar braking method for kids adding to the safety.
The low single-speed gearing on this girls vintage bike is very simple to maintain, with just the right gear ratio to allow easy riding over all kinds of terrain.
- The 16" is a kids retro style bike that is perfect for kids from 100 to 120cm tall (4 - 7 year olds)
- A beautifully designed frame for comfort and style
- Includes free training wheels
- Colour matched fenders, training wheels and chainguard for the complete look
- Quality Tektro dual-pivot front brake and rear coaster brake for safety and control
- A comfy seat and upright riding position for a smooth ride in an ergonomic position
- Approx. weight - 9.945 kg
- FUN and great memories guaranteed!
|Frame||Reid vintage style steel frame|
|Forks||Reid vintage style steel forks|
|Wheelset / Rim||High polished alloy|
|Brakes||Tektro dual-pivot alloy front brake / coaster rear brake|
|Tyres||16 x 1.75\ high contact slick|
|Hubs||28 spoke coaster brake on rear standard axle f & r|
|Handlebars||Steel vintage handlebar with backsweep|
|Stem||Alloy vintage 1\ quill stem|
|Bottom Bracket||51.3mm steel caged bearing for 1pc crank|
|Brake Lever||Tektro alloy|
|Pedals||Vp junior pedals nylon platform 1/2\ steel axles|
|Grips||Kids vintage leather style|
|Saddle||Kids vintage leather style|
|Seatpost||25.4mm steel alloy seatpost clamp|
|Chainset||Steel 120mm 1pc 28t|
|12" (BALANCE)||80cm - 100cmcm||2'6" - 3'1"|
|16"||100cm - 120 cmcm||3'4" - 4'0"|
|20"||120cm - 135cmcm||4'0" - 4'5"|
|24"||135cm - 145cmcm||4'5" - 4'9"|
This series of how-to video guides will take you through each step of assembling and tuning your new Bike. Watch the series or choose the tasks you need help with:
Assembly instructions guide
If you prefer to work from step-by-step diagrams, you can use this Assembly Instruction Guide for key points on all basic areas of bike assembly.
Need more assistance?
Please contact Customer Service for friendly expert advice to help you get your bike ready to ride. We welcome your questions as they will help us to improve the instructions we provide in future.
Our Girls Classic 16" Vintage Bike Turquoise includes the industry-leading Reid Warranty: lifetime on frame and rigid forks, 2 years on non-consumable parts and a free first service to get you going. Test ride in-store or shop online to enjoy a 30 Day Test Ride to guarantee you get a great deal.
Click and Collect
Buy online and collect in-store from our Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth stores fully assembled by our bike mechanics and ready to ride.
Be advised that your chosen store will phone you within 24 hours of ordering to confirm a collection date based on your availability, the location of stock and your chosen collection store.
Our bikes are shipped in a box 85% assembled and require basic assembly, like turning handlebars and inserting pedals. Check out our Assembly Videos that give instructions on how to do this.
Buy One, Plant One
Since January 2020 we have partnered with Eden Reforestation Projects to donate enough money to pay a local person a fair wage to grow, plant and guard to maturity 1 native tree for every bike we sell.
We've now planted more than 200,000 trees and counting.
- KSKaren S.Verified BuyerReviewingGirls Classic 16" Vintage Bike LemonI recommend this productAge Range Under 18How often you ride RegularlyReasons you ride FunRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGirl's bike
Excellent bike for our 4 year old granddaughter. She loved the bike and couldn't wait to ride it.Value for moneyRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Component qualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AHAlex H.Verified BuyerReviewingGirls Classic 16" Vintage Bike PinkI recommend this productAge Range Under 18How often you ride RegularlyReasons you ride Fun, FamilyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat starter bike
Very good quality and price; looks great too!Value for moneyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Component qualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SsavVerified BuyerReviewingGirls Classic 16" Vintage Bike LavenderI recommend this productAge Range Under 18How often you ride RegularlyReasons you ride Family, Environment, Outdoors, Good vibes, FunRated 3 out of 5 stars8 months agoDon’t buy as first bike to learn without training wheels
My daughter loved this bike for her 5th birthday until she began to attempt to ride without training wheels, it has been incredibly difficult with the angled handle bars. Just a PSA for other parents. Also a bit disappointed the stitching on the handles pulled away about 2 months in and now looks shabby which is a shame. The tires are a bit lack lustre too, again my fault, was swept up in the look of the bike over the practicalityValue for moneyRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Component qualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.